Katie Reus is the New York Times, USA Today, and IndieReader bestselling author of the Red Stone Security series, the Moon Shifter series and the Deadly Ops series. She fell in love with romance at a young age thanks to books she pilfered from her mom’s stash. Years later she loves reading romance almost as much as she loves writing it.
However, she didn’t always know she wanted to be a writer. After changing majors many times, she finally graduated summa cum laude with a degree in psychology. Not long after that she discovered a new love. Writing. She now spends her days writing dark paranormal romance and sexy romantic suspense. Her book Avenger’s Heat recently won the Georgia RWA Maggie Award for Excellence in the fantasy/paranormal category.
- Jill Marsal, Marsal Lyon Literary Agency
- Romance Writers of America
Other Facts about Me
- Favorite movies: Love Actually, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, Lucky Number Slevin, & Spy Game
- Some of my favorite books: Memoirs of a Geisha, Acheron, All the Queens Men
- Favorite television characters: Richard Castle and Fiona Glenanne
- Favorite authors: Lisa Marie Rice, Cynthia Eden, Charlotte Stein, Sherrilyn Kenyon, J.R. Ward, Karen Marie Moning and Kaylea Cross
- Belief: Chocolate or martinis can solve any problem.
- Shoe preference: flip-flops over stilettos any day
- Love: the beach, good wine, and rich coffee
- 2015 — Avenger’s Heat takes first place in the Georgia RWA Maggie contest in the paranormal/fantasy category
- 2016 — Edge of Danger takes third place in the Book Buyer’s Best contest (Orange County RWA/OCC RWA) in the romantic suspense category
- 2017 — Merry Christmas, Baby placed third in the New England Reader’s Choice Contest (novella category)
- 2017 – Love Thy Enemy placed third in the New England Reader’s Choice Contest (romantic suspense category)
- 2017 — Merry Christmas, Baby is a finalist in the National Readers’ Choice Awards (for 2016)
- 2017 — Dangerous Protector is a finalist in the National Readers’ Choice Awards (for 2016)